2018 / Model 3 / Long Range AWD Performance / White
2018 Used Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD PERFORMANCE. Round Rock. Texas.
AP/FSD: – ( Enabled)
Autopilot – (Purchased)
Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
Full Self-Driving Capability – ( Purchased )
Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
Auto-park: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.
Recognize and respond to traffic lights and stop signs.
Automatic driving on city streets.
Up for sale is my 2018 Model 3 Stealth Performance. I have had it since March 2020 and purchased it from someone who used it to commute long distances. Since then it has been my daily driver and I absolutely love it. I now have 5 cars and need to downsize a bit before I get an S. (Let me know if you’re looking for a 2020 100th anniversary Miata too!!)
Overall I would say it is in great condition! I have done some easily reversible mods to it which I will list below. As any 3 from 2018 it is not perfect and has minor build quality issues but not things noticeable to most people. I have also been extremely proactive about taking it to Service to get any small thing fixed.
The vehicle also has 2 minor dents from road debris. These are on the front left fender and the rear right quarter. They are clearly shown in pictures and difficult to notice without being told that they are there. I have a fantastic PDR guy that handled hail damage on 2 of my other cars that can fix this very inexpensively if it’s a dealbreaker for you! It also has minor paint chips from regular highway driving at a distance. Included it a Tesla paint kit to fix this if it’s a bother.
Mods and additions:
1. Chrome Delete. Is vinyl so it is imperfect but overall a good job. There is a small nick in it shown in picture 11.
2. White center console wrap. Also a small nick in it near the top.
3. White armrest cover. Slightly deformed and easy to slide off to go back to stock black.
4. Hidden compartment in center console arm rest. Very useful for cash.
5. Extra seals around every door, frunk, and trunk. These help keep water + dirt out, make closing them feel much more weighty and premium, and improve sound deadening significantly.
6. Seal around roof glass. Also aids in aerodynamics and sound reduction.
7. Material on roof of frunk. Usually is empty metal.
8. Material on top end of trunk. Better sound deadening and looks stock.
9. Wireless chargers added.
10. Easy access USB ports and flash drive hiding compartment in center console.
11. Aftermarket low profile faux carbon fiber spoiler.
Lastly, the car is also tinted all the way around. 20% front and back windows, rear window, and 70% windshield. Helps car keep cooler in hot months and IMO adds a lot to looks!
Tires were bought almost a year ago and still have plenty of life left. They are quality all season performance tires (Pilot Sport A/S). Rims have some rash but not too bad.
Just recently cleaned the A/C out completely.
1. Tesla white paint touch up kit
2. Paint ceramic kit
3. All season floor mats + regular floor mats
4. Frunk mat
5. Model 3 trash can – attaches to rear seat and pictured
I love this car and have treated it that way. It has never been driven to its limits, tracked, or anything like that. I am confident this car is quieter than a new car due to the amount of work I’ve put into it.
Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions!!
Feel free to text me at 385-424-8 seven one three
New Vehicle Limited Warranty – Active
Clean History. – CARFAX AVAILABLE
This vehicle has a clean history verified by a third party.
*do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers