2018 / Model 3 / Long Range AWD / White
2018 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor with FSD, Long Range. Beaverton, Oregon.
Pearl White on white, AWD with 19” Sport Wheels
Includes AutoPilot (AP) plus Full Self Driving (FSD) enabled, and the latest Hardware 3.0, that brings:
• Navigate on Autopilot
• On ramp to off ramp highway driving with auto lane changes, passing and more
• Smart Summon — car can come to you in a parking lot
• Traffic Aware Cruise Control
• Traffic light and stop sign aware navigation
• And according to Elon, will be feature complete with future full self driving software updates as released by Tesla, at no extra cost
Pearl white paint, with premium white interior, which includes five heated front and rear seats, premium audio system, and ambient foot-well lighting. Last of the leather wrapped steering wheels.
Car looks new inside and out, has always been garaged. Always three bucket hand-washed, or professionally detailed.
• C. Quartz Finest ceramic coating
• Built-in Homelink automatic garage door and private gate control
• Magnetic front license plate — easily attached or removed (includes security screws)
• Wireless phone charging pad
• Original carpeted Frunk with shopping bag hooks
• Best in class all-weather floor mats by Max Pider included
• Kenriko White vinyl center console wrap (easily removed or changed)
• SpaceX badging
• Two Tesla key cards
• Corded Mobile Charger plus 5-15 (110v), 14-50 (240v), and J1772 Adapters
Speed Boost software update available — improving 0-60 acceleration from 4.4 seconds to 3.9 seconds
This version of Tesla’s production offers completely silent drive, no UFO sounds in reverse or slow driving speeds.
Pay per use for Supercharging and Premium Connectivity available (Provides satellite map view, internet music and podcasts, and allows for Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Twitch viewing when away from local wi-fi sources)
Custom Crater Lake Oregon plates and tags good through Nov 2022
Battery has been kept at the recommended 20-80% state of charge, except for 3 road trips where we charged fully right before departure. Last six months we’ve been trickle charging and hold state of charge at 50-60%, since so little driving.
Recent tire rotation, hardware 3 and battery breathe valve updates, everything is current.
Purchased new Nov, 2018. Still covered under warranty.
Tesla’s Initial Vehicle Warranty = 4 years or 50,000 mi, whichever comes first
Battery & Drive Unit – 8 years or 120,000 mi, whichever comes first.
Works perfectly and has zero issues. As a family of 4 we absolutely love this car and are only selling to buy the larger Model Y.
This vehicle has a clean history verified by a third party.