2019 Model 3 Long Range AWD. Fairfax, Virginia
(June 1st, 2019 build)
2019 Used Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD
Standard Autopilot: Enables Emergency Collision Warning, Blind Spot Monitoring, Autosteer, Automatic Emergency Braking and Emergency Lane Departure Avoidance.
* This version can be upgraded to Full Self-Driving at current market price.
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
18” Aero Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior
New Vehicle Limited Warranty – ( Active)
This vehicle has a clean history verified by a third party.
-Car located in Fairfax, VA. Prefer to deal with buyers in the immediate Northern Virginia/Washington D.C./ Maryland area.
~7600 miles (continue to accrue since it is still my daily driver! but should be very minimal. I am working from home now). Contact me directly for more pictures!
No issues except some rock chips and rim rashes from a friend taking it for a drive one day. Taken care of like a baby otherwise! Only selling because of the inconvenience of charging the car when I do not own an accommodating home with a dedicated charger. Have been relying public charger for too long…
-I’m still making payments on it so you must be willing to work with me to get it paid off and receiving the title from the lender! I called the bank and they said they cannot transfer the title/lien or anything. I will just have to pay off the balance, wait for the title from the DMV, then sign it over to the new owner. I am sure we can work out the details.
-The car still has the remaining 4 years/50,000 miles limited warranty and 8 years/100,000 Battery and Drive unit warranty.
2) Free Premium connectivity for life (free access to satellite-view maps with live traffic visualization, video & music streaming, Caraoke, and internet browsing over wifi & cellular) – otherwise a $9.99/month subscription.
3) Full Self Driving computer (HW3) already installed! You only need to purchase full self driving option ($7000 option) to have access to Navigate on Autopilot, Smart Summon, and city autopilot system)
1) Garage opener. Tesla stopped including garage openers for 2019 model cars. This is now a standalone $300 option that can be bought from Tesla directly.
2) Low emitting vehicle pedestrian warning noise – September 2019 cars and newer were reporting Tesla including a device that emits noise as the moves at very low speed to warn pedestrians.
1) Tesla factory carpet floor mats + front trunk mat. The mats you see in the vehicle currently are not Tesla factory mat and will be removed prior to delivery. They are going to my brother’s 🙂
2) Lower door kick mat cover (adhesive – so removable)
3) pearl white door handle vinyl (removable)
Album link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/25Rmw9wW8uZCoUqA8 ( Copy / Paste) In browser.