2020 / Model 3 / Long Range AWD Performance / Midnight Silver Metallic
2020 Used Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD PERFORMANCE. New Suffolk. New York.
AP/FSD: – ( Enabled)
Autopilot – (Purchased)
Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
Full Self-Driving Capability – ( Purchased )
Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
Auto-park: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.
Recognize and respond to traffic lights and stop signs.
Automatic driving on city streets.
***More exterior and interior pics coming in a couple days when car is back from Spring detailing***
FULLY LOADED 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance. 1 owner. No accidents. 10,506 miles. 0-60 3.2 seconds. FSD is purchased and the latest full self-driving hardware chip is already installed.
– Tesla Full Self Driving
– Tesla OEM Floor Liners Front, Back, Front Trunk, AND Rear Trunk $450
– Tesla Homelink $300 addition
– Tesla OEM wireless charging $150
– Summer Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
– Winter Tires: Pilot Alpin PA4. $1,500 These are a necessity in the North East because the stock summer tires are not rated for freezing temperatures. I personally wouldn’t want to use them under 50 degrees due to potential for cracking. The winter tires were originally designed for Porsche 911 owners in Europe who wanted to retain handling and performance in the cold, snowy, and rainy seasons.
Notes on condition:
– The car was garaged on days with snow and any salt on the ground. Winter tires were still purchased, mounted, and balanced because the stock Michelin Pilot Sport tires are not rated for temperatures under 32*F. They are still mounted as it has been a cold spring. You will receive both sets of tires with the price of the car.
– Have all OEM options and accessories including Full Self Driving
– New Vehicle Limited Warranty – Active
Why you should purchase my car:
– I’ve cared for it with OCD and treated it really well. It was not smoked in, ate in, no kids, no beach/offroad/etc. Just a garage queen, both at my home and at work.
– You’re getting a lot of value for something fully loaded. New this car costs $68,000 with Full Self Driving. Then add another $2,200 for floor liners, winter tires, and home link = $70k. You’re getting something one year old with plenty of warranty for $5,600 under KBB value ($61,686) and $15,000 under new.
– The best (my opinion) and rarest color 🙂 Metallic Silver on Black wheels looks just fantastic. No 8 week wait from factory.
Reason for selling: We want to get something with more space because we have a kid on the way and want to get a dog.
– If you’re interested, please call or text me: 914-6 2 1-8 5 three seven
– I am traveling for work and will not be able to show the car until May 14
– I can show the car at my homes in Long Island (Zip 11956) or in Westchester (Zip 10541), north of New York City.
***Note: Many more interior and exterior pics coming next couple days when car is back from Spring detailing***
New Vehicle Limited Warranty – Active
Clean History. – CARFAX AVAILABLE
This vehicle has a clean history verified by a third party.
*do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers