2015 / Model S / 85D / Midnight Silver Metallic
2015 Used Tesla Model S 85D (Dual Motor). Raleigh, North Carolina.
Single, Original Owner
No Accidents, Bodywork, Scratches or Paintwork
Clean North Carolina Title
Located in Raleigh, NC
This vehicle has a clean history verified by a third party.
Dual Motor, 85 kWH battery
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Glass Panoramic Roof (opening, non-fixed)
Tan Next Generation Seats (upgrade)
Extended Leather Trim
19″ Cyclone Wheels (upgrade)
Ultra High Fidelity Sound (upgrade)
Premium Interior and Lighting (upgrade)
Smart Air Suspension (upgrade)
Autopilot with Convenience Features (Generation 1 Hardware) – I had Tesla add this upgrade *after* original delivery so while is not on the window sticker, it is in the car page on the Tesla website.
Includes Original Charge Cable
For both features below – Tesla has confirmed that as long the car is sold via private party and not through a dealership – these benefits *will* transfer to a new owner.
* Includes Free Unlimited Premium Connectivity (i.e. LTE maps/streaming/data)
* Includes Free Unlimited Supercharging (i.e. no per-mile fees or limits at Tesla Superchargers)
– Typically charged to 65% capacity nightly – only charged to max capacity a few times and promptly used
– currently charges to 230 miles at 90% charge (originally 245 = approx 7% capacity loss in 5 years/35K miles)
Maintenance (what little these cars need):
– All recalls performed (airbag, rear hatch struts)
– Annual Maintenance was performed for the first few years until Tesla indicated that maintenance was no longer necessary
– Tires replaced once at 25K miles
– Sept 2020 I had Tesla replace the Tegra daughterboard due to a well documented issue with the original design (search for “Tesla eMMC failure”). The screen and car functions as new and should last many years/miles.