2019 / Model S / Long Range Performance (Raven) / Midnight Silver
2019 Used Model S Performance (Raven P100DL). Annapolis, Maryland.
AP/FSD: – ( Enabled)
Autopilot – (Purchased)
Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
Full Self-Driving Capability – ( Purchased )
Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
Auto-park: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.
Recognize and respond to traffic lights and stop signs.
Automatic driving on city streets.
Midnight Silver (Gray) paint with Cream/Oak Wood interior
Black 21″ Arachnid Wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, 7/32 front 10/32 rear remaining
Cream Premium Interior with Oak Wood Decor
Premium Upgrades Package
New Vehicle Limited Warranty – ( Active)
This vehicle has a clean history verified by a third party.
Full Self Driving (FSD) Purchased, Manufactured late 2019 so hardware 3.0 already installed
20% XPEL Prime XR Plus Ceramic tint on sides and rear and 70% on front windshield
(This tint provides over 99% UV and heat rejection so you cannot feel the sun through the windows on a hot summer day, and it saves a bit of AC efficiency. Installed cost of ~$1k)
Early into ownership I applied a ceramic coat (mostly for winter), but it has pretty much completely wore off by now. Still, the paint is near flawless after a wash. Only notable blemish is a small (~1″) scuff on the driver side of the front bumper from some road debris.
Just serviced (yesterday as of this post) for 1 year checkup and the following issues:
– Replaced faulty driver handle mechanism (common to fail on older models, apparently still an issue)
– Replaced both headlights (outer LED stylized elements were going dark / yellow, also common)
– Replaced front left wheel hub to resolve a creak
Prior to this service the car has received:
– New Battery Management System (BMS – contactors and fuses) in October of 2019, the car detected moisture and popped and error requiring service
– New Rear Bumper in February of 2020 because of a scrape (just wanted a paint correction but apparently Tesla just replaces the whole bumper now to be quick, didn’t want to deal with a 3rd party shop)
Standard warranties apply (factory bumper-to-bumper until mid 2023 or 50k miles, powertrain until mid 2027)
The arachnids have to be purchased separate from Tesla now but the closest spec (with turbines) currently MSRPs for 110,490. I also have a set of matte black slipstream wheels with Pirelli SottoZero winter tires on them if you’re interested.
Clean title, no issues service hasn’t resolved. Feel free to reach out for more photos or any additional information.