2019 / Model 3 / Long Range AWD / White
2019 Used Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD. Rockton. Illinois.
AP/FSD: – ( Enabled)
Autopilot – (Purchased)
Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
Full Self-Driving Capability – ( Purchased )
Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
Auto-park: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.
Recognize and respond to traffic lights and stop signs.
Automatic driving on city streets.
310mi – Range (EPA est.)
Pearl White multi-coat paint
Premium Black Interior
Longe Range All-Wheel Drive
Dual Motor-All-Wheel Drive
Full Self Driving purchased $10,000 extra
Homelink installed $325 extra
Accessory Extras: $3900
1. PPF installed on the entire front, mirrors, and side moldings. ($1600)
2. Real Carbon Fiber front dash cover from abstract ocean ($400)
3. Real carbon fiber spoiler, mirror covers, and camera covers from RPM Tesla + Tesla badge($800)
4. Freshly installed hepa air filters from abstract ocean ($125)
5. Tesla branded all weather mats in addition to carpet mats ($225)
6. Performance pedals, wireless charging, anti glare screen protector, abs plastic center console protector, door button stickers, cup holder protector,III carbon fiber door sills ($300)
7. Rimetrix Orbital wheel covers (black), lug nut covers and cap (for looks on the pure rim), still have the original aero wheel covers as well ($325)
8. Tesbros chrome delete kit (not installed but have all the pieces) $125
Love this car took great care of it. Only selling to get a larger Tesla. Any questions please let me know. This is an October 2019 build.
New Vehicle Limited Warranty – Active
Clean History – CARFAX AVAILABLE
This vehicle has a clean history verified by a third party.
*do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers